Are you coming to the OLA Super Conference 2017 and not sure where to start? Check out these sessions below, and don’t forget to attend the iSchool alumni reception or FIMS alumni reception on February 2nd!
If you’re a special librarian or non-traditional information professional, these sessions are for you:
Day 1 – February 1
- Rapid Accessibility Testing Live!
- Understanding Metrics: How To Use Key Indicators On Information Seeking Behaviour To Make Practical And Strategic Decisions For Your Library
- Beyond MarcEditor: Intermediate and Advanced Tools for Your Metadata Automation
- Going Grey: Utilizing Metadata to Describe Non-Traditional Materials
- Getting Down to Business Librarianship: Networking event hosted by ABEL